Become a chocolatier couple at Chez Zaabär in Brussels
Chaussée de Charleroi 125
- MAPS: Google Maps
Delightful workshop for 2, at Chez Zaabär, an artisan chocolate factory that combines flavours from all over the world with the best Belgian chocolate.
Chocolates filled with pink pepper from Bahia, Lemongrass from Sri Lanka, Salt from Guérande...your taste buds are sure to be taken to foreign lands when tasting these chocolatey creations, from chocolate bars to cereal bites, chocolate-coated fruit and truffles.
Chocolate workshops in practice
- You are welcomed with a spiced hot chocolate,
- You will then put on your apron and enter into the production area,
- You will watch a demonstration where you will observe the techniques of chocolate tempering,
- You will create your own spiced chocolate bars, mendiants and spicy truffles,
- At the end of work shop, you will be able to take your delicately wrapped creations home with you.
The Zaabär chocolate workshop, a gourmet experience to share with a loved one.
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 533 95 80
An artisan chocolatier in the heart of Brussels!...