Parc du Cinquantenaire 11
- MAPS: Google Maps
Visit Autoworld Brussels with your family! Come and discover the wonderful history of the car together.
Children aged 6 to 12 love
- Awesome free audioguides available in French, Dutch, German and English to discover the history of automobiles. At the start, your children will receive a map of the museum with 20 "info points" to scan throughout their visit,
- Being photographed in the photography studio, with a choice of background.
- Guided tours: A passionate tour guide will explain the history of the automobile to the children. He will show them the cars that their grandparents, or even there great-grandparents, used to drive.
- The highlight of the visit is the "Sport & Competition" section and it's area dedicated to Michel Valliant, the famous comic book racing driver. The visit is adapted according to the age of the children. Duration: around 90 minutes. Booking is necessary.
- Love Bugs Parade: Every year, on the Sunday closest to St Valentine's day, Autoworld is the place to be for lovers of the VW Beetle.
- Throughout the day, more than 200 Beetles from all over the country, meet in front of the museum to set off together for a quick spin through the streets of Brussels.
- A driving future - fun and educational: 8 interactive terminals allow your teenagers to deepen their knowledge in different areas of the automobile industry, such as the evolution of design and consumption. Free and no booking required.
- Renovation workshop: On the first Sunday of each month, come and discover Formula Club Belgium's restoration workshop, where the club restores historical vehicles to their former glory.
Autoworld, the most prestigious collection in the world, inaugurated in 1986 in the luxurious buildings of the Palais Mondial in Brussels....