The Eau d'Heure Lakes - discover a natural paradise as a family
Les Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
Centre d'Accueil de la Plate Taille
Route de la Plate Taille 99
- MAPS: Google Maps
Belgium's largest lakes are the ideal place to organise your family trip or break in the south of Belgium.
Fun for childrenChildren from 3 to 6 love:
- Splashing around in the Aquacentre aquatic park's paddling pool in year round.
- Playing in the playground, making sandcastles and having a go on the slide at the Falemprise leisure centre.
- Going for a trip on the Crocodile Rouge amphibus which drives on land and floats on the lake!
Children from 6 to 12 love:
- The Aquacentre aquatic park and its slide.
- The rope pyramid, trampolines, minigolf and pedalos at the Falemprise centre.
- Diving into the lake in the Crocodile Rouge.
- Pretending to be Indiana Jones on the evolving and adapted Natura Parc courses.
- Going down into the dam's galleries to walk beneath the lake...
- Admiring the views of the lakes and the landscape from the panoramic tower.
- Stopping off in the shop to take home a cap with a crocodile on it.
- Staying in a villa on the lake for the weekend with mum and dad.
- The currents, water jets and jacuzzi at the Aquacentre.
- Lounging on the beach, bathing and playing a game of beach volleyball.
- Bike rides around the lakes.
- Discovering water sports like water skiing, jet skiing, stand up paddle surfing...
- The excitement of Spin Cable Park (water skiing) and Gravity Park (parachute jumping).
- Beginners' courses in windsurfing at the Espace Fun.
- Zip-wiring over the lake and pendulum jumping at Natura Parc.
- Adeps lessons offered on the lakes (Le Cierneau)
- The chance to learn how to use a Segway in a group (booking required).
To end the visitIf you don't want the fun to end, stay in one of the holiday villages offering you 2-10 people cottages, some including a sauna and a jacuzzi. A real haven of peace!
Tourist information on the town FROIDCHAPELLE
Holiday in Belgium deal at the Golden Lakes Village. Enjoy preferential rates: up to 40% off your stay!...
Visit the Eau d'Heure Lakes and the surrounding area on the back of a crocodile, now there's an original idea!...
Get a blast out of the Nature Acrobatic Park on the edge of the Eau d'Heure lakes....
This Christmas, enjoy a relaxing day at the new and improved Aquacentre, Water Park and Wellness Centre at the Eau d'Heure Lakes, in Begium....
Guided tours at the heart of Belgium's largest dam and Skywalk, a unique 107 metre-high panorama. Stretching over the Provinces of Hainaut and Namur....
The Eau d'Heure lakes tourist site offers a naturally preserved environment that is also the largest aquatic site in Belgium....
Do you love tourism in Wallonia? Enjoy a family day out to Falemprise leisure centre at the heart of the Eau d'Heure Lakes....
A Nautical and 100% ecological attraction in Belgium. Try your hand at waterskiing on the Eau d'Heure lakes....