Family weekend, 4 days/3 nights, €99pp at Eau d'Heure lakes
- MAPS: Google Maps
Relaxing family weekend at Golden Lakes Village (Eau d'Heure Lakes): 3 nights in a 6-person villa + swimming pool access.
Wal'Incoming and the Eau d'Heure lakes offer a superb family weekend in the region with the largest lakes in Belgium. This special offer includes:
- 3 nights (Fri-Mon) in a spacious 6-person villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms,
- Access to the aquatic park's swimming pool,
- Final cleaning, tourist taxes and energy consumption.
- Dam: from €6.50pp,
- Biercée Distillery: €6.50,
- Thuin Belfry, UNESCO World Heritage Site: €3,
- Fagnes Brewery,
- Walcourt and Basilica,
- Aulne Abbey: €5pp,
- Aulne Abbey Brewery and tasting: €5.50,
- Trois Vallées steam railway: €12pp,
- Château des Princes de Chimay: €9pp,
- Espace Chimay and discovery of the Trappist products: €6.50.
- To Ragnies or Treignes,
- Thuin medieval city and hanging gardens.
- Crocodile Rouge amphibus cruise on the lake: €15pp,
- Natura Parc: from €12pp,
- The Spin ecological waterskiing: €20/h.
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- Price based on 6 people sharing the villa,
- subject to availability and the opening times of the sites,
- supplement in July and August and during the Christmas/New Year holidays,
- car hire from Brussels South Charleroi Airport for 4 days from €189.
Tourist information on the town FROIDCHAPELLE
The Eau d'Heure lakes tourist site offers a naturally preserved environment that is also the largest nautical site in Belgium...
The Pierpont Golf Club, 15 minutes from Waterloo and Charleroi and 25 minutes from Brussels, has a remarkable championship golf course....
The Ragnies Golf Club offers you a remarkabley designed 18-hole course....
The Rougemont Golf Club is a very technical course which gives you a wonderful view of the Meuse Valley....