Rougemont Golf Club
Chemin du Beau Vallon 45
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Rougemont Golf Club is a very technical course which gives you a wonderful view of the Meuse Valley.
The Rougemont Golf Club is situated 45 minutes from the Eau d'Heure lakes and offers you a sporty and family atmosphere on the course as well as in the clubhouse.
Exceptional golf course (18 holes), designed in 1986 by a group of co-founders.
The course is very technical and requires high precision. The greens are well protected by the numerous bunkers.
- 18-hole course
- Par 72
- Length 5574 metres
- Handicap needed 36
Possibility of courses, seminars and catering.
Special rates for juniors and seniors.
Closed on Monday.
Ladies' Day: Tuesday.
Seniors' Day: Thursday.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 41 21 31
- website : http://www.golfderougemont.be
Tourist information on the town PROFONDEVILLE
- Family weekend, 4 days/3 nights from €99pp at the Eau d'Heure lakes
- Golf Trip from 80€pp at Landal Village l'Eau d'Heure
- Midweek golf, 5 days/4 nights from €239pp at the Eau d'Heure Lakes