IBIS BRUSSELS WATERLOO ***
Boulevard Henri Rolin 5a
- MAPS: Google Maps
Waterloo is an important tourist location where the destinies of major European states have intersected. Discover its battlefield, the Lion's Mound and its museums. Nearby you can also visit the Abbey of Villers-la-Ville, one of the remains of the Cistercian monks. Waterloo is also a very active economic centre: numerous companies are present in and around the city.
In the heart of Walloon Brabant, at only 20 km from Brussels, discover the new red rooms... this brand-new Ibis concept offers you a better comfort thanks to air-conditioning, parquet, LCD television, the duvet and Wifi system. With its welcoming, its bar and 24h/24 snack service, our hotel is the perfect place for your next stay.
- website : http://www.accorhotels.com/en/hotel-3543-ibis-brussels-waterloo/index.shtml
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 351 00 30
- fax : +32 (0) 2 351 01 31
Tourist information on the town WATERLOO
Visit our partners' webpages
- Hotel Van der Valk Nivelles-Sud
- BRUSSELS WELCOME HOTEL
- Hotel Pullman Brussels Midi, design and technology in Brussels
- Aspria Royal La Rasante Hotel Brussels
- Chelton Hotel Brussels in the European District of Brussels