Ô MAL AIMÉ **
Rue Neuve 12
- MAPS: Google Maps
"Ô Mal Aimé", which welcomed the young poet Guillaume Apollinaire 110 years ago, reopened its restaurant and hotel.
In the heart of the Ardenne Bleue, Stavelot has a lot to offer its visitors.
Walks along the Amblève or the Eau Rouge, skiing on the plateaus or mountain bike rides.
Located near the Spa-Franchorchamps racetrack, Malmedy and its shops, Spa, its casina and thermal centre, as well as Coo, its waterfall and attraction park "Plopsa Coo".
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 86 20 01
- fax : +32 (0) 80 86 20 01
Tourist information on the town STAVELOT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Relaxation Centre Pip-Margraff Hotel
- Hotel-Restaurant Verviers
- Forellenhof Hotel
- Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel
- Park Inn Hotel Liege Airport