Meininger Hotel Brussels City Centre ***
Quai du Hainaut 33
1080 Brussels (MOLENBEEK-SAINT-JEAN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Meininger Hotel Brussels City Centre, is a low-cost hotel in the former buildings of the Bellevue brewery, along the Brussels-Charleroi canal.
- A central location with easy access facile to the city centre,
- 150 rooms and 719 beds spread over 4 floors in a "street art" style,
- Infrastructures and services which combine a classic hotel and a high quality youth hostel.
The hotel enjoys a wonderful location along the Brussels-Charleroi canal in the old buildings of the the Bellevue brewery. It has excellent transport links from the nearby Gare du Midi/Zuidstation.
The Comte de Flandre/Graaf van Vlaanderen metro stop is just a stone's throw away and you can easily get to the city centre on foot.
This passive establishment, which has neutral CO2 emissions, has 150 rooms and a total capacity of 719 beds. These rooms, spacious and secure, can welcome one, two, four or up to 8 people in some cases.
It's possible to book just one bed in one of the larger, dormitory-style rooms. Every room is non-smoking as comes with a shower, a separate toilet and a flat screen TV.
Style, decor and services
Converted over 4 floors in a street art style, the hotel has preserved the industrial character of its previous vocation. The corridors are large and covered in coloured wallpaper.
You can have your breakfast in a common room. A kitchen space is also at your disposal, which is ideal for those travelling with children. A washing machine and dryer are also available to customers.
The lobby contains a 24-hour reception as well as a large bar. Computers are installed in sections of barrels that hark back to the brewers' era.
Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the hotel.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Hôtel Château du Lac, an exceptional 5* hotel near Brussels
- Thon Stanhope Hotel Brussels
- IBIS Styles Brussels Louise
- Silken Berlaymont Brussels
- Hotel Van der Valk Nivelles-Sud