Odette en ville Hotel ***
© Ga¿tan Miclotte
Rue du Châtelain 25
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Odette is set in a magnificent former private residence in the heart of the Châtelain quarter, renowned for its lively atmosphere and its entertainment.
Boasting an exclusive, intimate feel of a boutique hotel, yet with the impeccable service of a traditional hotel. The library on the ground floor invites you to relax on its comfortable Chesterfield sofa.
A little peckish? The bar and lounge offer delicious snacks and outstandingly good pastries throughout the day. In the restaurant, the chef, whose creations are inspired from seasonal and international cuisine, designs his menu around such inspirations.
The central staircase leads to 8 rooms, each decorated with the utmost care and each with a slightly different style.
Small animals are permitted if confirmed by the hotel prior to your stay.
Capacity: 16 persons, 8 rooms
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 640 26 26
- fax : +32 (0) 2 640 27 27
Visit our partners' webpages
- Orts Café Hotel - A comfortable Boutique Hotel
- Sofitel Brussels Europe
- Steigenberger Wiltcher's Hotel Brussels
- Hôtel Château du Lac, an exceptional 5* hotel near Brussels
- Hotel Pullman Brussels Midi, design and technology in Brussels