Rue du Fossé-aux-Loups 47
- MAPS: Google Maps
- Opening Dates
- All year round
- All year round
The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, a luxury Art Deco-style hotel in the centre of Brussels for a first class stay in the capital of Europe.
This 4-star hotel opens its doors in the heart of the historic and cultural centre of Brussels and sets itself apart thanks to its:
- Central location, perfect for your visits and travel,
- Art deco style and a unique design,
- Quality cuisine, recognised by, among others, the famous Michelin Guide.
The hotel is only five minutes from Brussels central Station and 15km from the airport. It is also the perfect departure point for your visits in the capital.
Major tourist attractions such as the Grand Place or the Chocolate Museum are easily accessible from the hotel.
Built by Belgian Architect Michel Jaspes, the Radisson offers 281 suites and business class rooms all fully equipped, combining elegance and comfort and unlimited high speed wireless internet.
Gastronomy at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
A spacious restaurant bathed in daylight. It's the ideal place to enjoy a delicious Super Breakfast buffet.
This restaurant is nestled under a stunning glass dome which is incredibly light and which contrasts beautifully with the 12th century Romanesque wall.
The Sea Grill
A sensational gourmet restaurant in Brussels which has been awarded 2 stars in the Michelin guide.
The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel was the first hotel in Brussels that was awarded with the international "Green key" label for its environmental efforts.
For your meetings and events, make the most of the hotel's 15 fully-equipped conference rooms which can host up to 420 people.
- website : http://www.radissonblu.com/royalhotel-brussels
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 227 31 31
- Stay at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel with your family
- Summer in Brussels offer: 1 night from €74.50pp in 4-star hotel