Les Fêtes Romanes in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
Street Arts Festival in its own right, the Fêtes Romanes offer a host of quality shows of all kinds. In Woluwe-Saint-Lambert in September 2014.
Street artists, acrobats, jugglers, artists, dancers,... the place du Temps Libre and the surrounding neighbourhood will be alive and vibrant!
Street art, music and contemporary creation are the three main features of the two days. the festival will take place in a spirit of conviviality, exchange and artistic discovery.
The Fêtes Romanes will welcome some 20 street art companies, plastic art performances, an exhibition of the Artothèque's new collection, meet and greet with the contemporary creators, workshops and entertainment for all ages!
What's in store:
Acrobatic stunts, classics revisited with a burlesque twist, quirky animated objects, acrobatic bikes, improvised scenography, street drawings, storytelling, urban dancing, percussion, balancing acts, walks...
This year, the Fêtes Romanes are stretching out to new spaces to ensure even more conviviality.
The meeting of contemporary creators is open to young or already established talent and sets itself apart thanks to the innovativeness of the works presented:
- Jewellery and clothes
- bags and hats
- bonnets and crockery
- plush and small furniture,
- fineries and mirrors
- lighting and candle holders... etc!
So many rare, original, unique or limited edition pieces, in all sorts of materials that reflect the creator's world.
Entry to the event is free!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 761 60 29
- website : http://www.wolubilis.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop