9 high-quality, prestigious concerts. Most of the artists arrive before the first concert and stay in Waterloo. From 22 to 29/09/13.
The 18th Mozart Festival continues the tradition: A unique atmosphere where artists and the public come together throughout the festival!
This year, once again, 6 artists will perform here for the first time and will be joined by others who have been part of the festival in the past.
On the programme:
- Chamber music, international artists and new features!
- Mozart interludes
- A "Young Artists Programme", etc.
Information will be put online from July.
An extremely high-quality chamber music festival!
This year's Mozart Festival line-up is as prestigious as ever! Don't miss a thing!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 352 09 10
- fax : +32 (0) 2 354 22 23
Tourist information on the town WATERLOO
Visit our partners' webpages
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Exhibition: Zurbarán - Master of the Spanish Golden Age
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- No Country for Young Men - Contemporary Greek Art in Times of Crisis