A magnificent setting for a family festival for all generations. A major event in Walhain.
Jyva'Zik is a colourful, spicy festival and a place to encounter recycled decor, craftsmen from nearby and, above all, local music.
Concerts (folk, pop-folk, festive, folk-rock, French chanson,...) the ability for the public to meet associations, craftsmen, NGOs... and on top of the concerts, activities will be organised throughout the festival!
Between concerts, street artists will liven up the village.
- website : http://www.jyvazik.be
Tourist information on the town WALHAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Fotofever Brussels
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences