Saint Peter's Procession
The Sunday preceding 29 June: Blessing of weapons and procession around the hamlets.
The following Sunday: Military mass followed by a procession (in the morning) - at 2pm: march with square battalion at 6.30pm (Rue Bois des Mazuys).
Monday: Mass for the deceased - Salute to the monument of the deceased and visit to the cemetery (in the morning). At 2pm: tour of the village and visits to the officers and participants. At 10.30pm: parade with torches.
- fax : +32 (0) 71 77 04 89
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 77 04 89
- website : http://www.marchesaintpierrevitrival.be
Tourist information on the town FOSSES-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- Special Father Christmas Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!