Christmas Market in Vitrival
All the usual seasonal produce awaits you, along with a night flea market from 6pm to 1am! The magic of Christmas is in Vitrival December 2014.
Numerous artisan craftsmen and women, along with Father Christmas, welcome you in a magical atmosphere, where there is everything you need to have fantastic Christmas holidays.
There will be food and drinks for you to enjoy on site and/or buy as a gift!
Wines, special beers, spirits, champagne, oysters and snails are but a few examples of the delights that await you.
In terms of gifts, you will be sure to unearth the rare and special gem that you were looking for: decorative objects, candles, accessories... the list is too long to write down.
So why not come down and experience it for yourself?
- Night flea market on 6 December
- 7 and 8 December: classic market from 1pm to 10pm with an evening dance. free entry on Place Jean Touseul (600m² heated marquee). The Christmas market will start at 1pm on 7 December. A pan-generational evening with the Duo Stevy orchestra is also planned
- it will start up again at 1pm on 11 December with, Father Christmas handing out cougnous from 6:30pm!
- last but not least, the pony riding area for children, on Saturday and Sunday from 4pm to 7pm.
Don't wait any longer. Come down to the Christmas market in Vitrival!
- tel. : +32 (0) 494 62 42 30
Tourist information on the town FOSSES-LA-VILLE