St Bernard Festival in Villers-la-Ville
Procession with relics. Different activities. Flea market, craft market, mountain-biking... a whole host of activities in Villers-la-Ville, August.
The relics are those of St Bernard and St Julienne of Mont Cornillon.
Mass sung by choirs from Walloon Brabant on Sunday at 3pm.
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Surreal Poetry Performances at the Magritte Museum
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Exhibition - Ferdinand Porsche, The Heritage, from Electric to Electric
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Exhibition: Shadows and Lanterns - The Magic of Pre-cinema