St Bernard Festival in Villers-la-Ville
Procession with relics. Different activities. Flea market, craft market, mountain-biking... a whole host of activities in Villers-la-Ville, August.
The relics are those of St Bernard and St Julienne of Mont Cornillon.
Mass sung by choirs from Walloon Brabant on Sunday at 3pm.
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Exhibition: Zurbarán - Master of the Spanish Golden Age
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- François Schuiten - Le Temps des Cités (The Age of Cities)