Christmas Market of Villers-la-Ville
Numerous exhibitors displaying craftsmanship, pottery, jewellery and delicacies under a heated marquee, in Villers-la-Ville, December 2014!
You will find artisan crafts and food and drink.
It's the perfect place to complete your Christmas shopping: candles, cougnous breads, jewellery, Christmas decorations, mulled wine, a local butcher and baker and regional produce.
The event is taking place in one of the prettiest places in Wallonia. Villers-la-Ville is synonymous with 860 years of history in a lush green corner of Walloon Brabant.
This calls for a visit to Villers-la-Ville!
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Henry Van de Velde Exhibition - Passion, Function and Beauty.
- The four lives of a Maharaja - Indian miniatures and sketches
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio