Ice-skating Rink on Place Job - Christmas in Brussels
No Christmas market this year, but an ice-skating rink has been installed on Place Saint Job for the festive period. From 20/12 to 04/01/14.
Chalets will also be set up around the ice-skating rink to create a Christmas atmosphere. You'll find exactly what you need for successful Christmas celebrations!
Mulled wine to warm you up after a skate, seasonal food and drinks and Christmas specialities all await you! A section of the square will also be set aside for car parking.
If that is full, then don't hesitate to use the Prince de Liège car park situated 150m from the square.
Opening hours: from 12 noon to 7pm every day (to 9pm on Fridays). On 24 and 31 December: closes at 4pm.
Tickets: Adults - €5 and children - €4
Don't miss this wonderful ice-skating rink!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Je n’ai rien à te dire sinon que je t’aime - Lovers' Correspondances
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- Poetry Performances at the Magritte Museum