Flea Market at the Boisfort Hippodrome "Today's Women"
Discover a flea market in a grand setting, in the heart of Brussels! 29 September 2013.
This 8th edition will take place between 9:30am and 5pm!
Archeos-Expo, which has been organising garden festivals at the Boisfort hippodrome for 13 years, felt that the venue would be the perfect place to host a flea market.
As well as the strategic location in central Brussels, the hippodrome has a huge car park that is able to host over 300 stalls:
- Easy access for handicapped people,
- Large car park (free parking),
- Access STIB: bus 41 and the 94 tram,
- Snack bar.
(Video in French)
Entrance is free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Exhibition: Shadows and Lanterns - The Magic of Pre-cinema
- Shakespeare Bound - Exhibition
- One-off opening of 3 Art Nouveau town houses in Brussels
- Exhibition - Museum to scale 1/7