Apéros Saint-Job - Aperitif bar
2 venues... but the same concept: the summer rendezvous on Friday evenings is still in Uccle, from 21/06 to 30/08/13!
Start at the Apéro Saint-Job at Vivier d'Oie, then make your way to the Place Saint-Job - the works are finally over!
A sunny place, a terrace that's bigger than ever, your favourite DJs playing, and your favourite fresh drinks: you have all the ingredients for a great summer.
6th annual aperitif bar!
A group of friends, an after-work atmosphere, a glass in hand, good music, and a playground for children: give your weekend a great start at the sunny Apéro Saint-Job.
Special events not to be missed this summer!
Our resident DJs will give you a buzz by offering the best music, as always: Patrick Balzat and Maya Cox (by Moulinexs) are the new glamour duo this summer.
But that's not all! Special guests will support this summer's line-up.
This will all be broadcast live each Friday from 6pm on Twizz radio (101.4 FM), on www.twizzradio.be or on the Twizz app!
Dates not to be missed:
- 21 June 2013 for the Grand Opening,
- 20 July 2013 for the Special Belgian party,
- And 9 August for the 70th Apéro Saint-Job!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate