BIG ANNUAL FLOWER MARKET
The flower market starts at 06h00 in the morning and continues throughout the day until 18h00. More than one hundred horticulturists take part in this sumptuous multi-coloured market which goes as far back as 1825. This tradition is dear to the hearts of the old people of Tournai and attracts a fair crowd not only from Tournai but also from the north of France. At 16h00, concert by the royal wind band of the Tournai firemen.
Each year on Good Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 33 22 34
- fax : +32 (0) 69 21 62 21
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Living objects. Made for India - Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience