The Saint-Hubert Day Fair.
An activity to be shared with your family or friends, an occasion to discover the regional products. In Theux on 09/11/13.
Theux, a land of freedom, mastered centuries ago, the right to organise exchanges between sellers and customers.
Every year the fair takes place, sometimes in the rain, sometimes with the sunny chill of November, but always as a place to meet and gather.
For this 146th edition, the Theux-Terrasson twinning committee will be present under a marquee dedicated to products from Terrasson in the Perigord.
Saint-Hubert Day in Theux is also about the traditional blessing of horses and pets in front of the Saints Hermès and Alexandre church at 3pm.
Hornblowers will be present for the blessing and the 6pm mass.
Other entertainment, such as accordion playing, donkey rides and face-painting for children will add to the day's fun.
Come with your family and friends, Saint Hubert Day is an ideal to meet up before the winter!
- tel. : +32 (0) 87 53 14 18
- fax : +32 (0) 87 53 14 18
Tourist information on the town THEUX
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Tierra Argentina Exhibition in Malmedy - Photographs by Camila Guns
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- Italian Days!
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition