Montée Historique du Maquisard - Car Rally - Historic Maquisard Climb
The Montée du Maquisard, in Theux, is more than a car race, it's a magnificent stage for a unique event!
What makes these competitors come to drive up this 2340m hill between the hamlet of Marteau and the Monument du Maquisard Inconnu (monument for the unknown member of the resistance), passing through the so-called La Petite Suisse?
Above all, it's the atmosphere which is very friendly and shows a passion for vintage cars, but it's also the programme with its timed Montée en Or (Gold Climb) at the end of the day where no less than 45 of the 110 cars take part, followed by a Superfinal bringing together the 10 fastest cars from the Montée en Or.
Discover the all new Forêt-Trooz Historic Climb!
Tourist information on the town THEUX
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Unusual World of Paul Delvaux - Works on paper
- Tierra Argentina Exhibition in Malmedy - Photographs by Camila Guns
- India Water - Art walk in the city of Liège
- Exhibition: Le Bon Brasseur - from Piedboeuf to Jupiler at Grand Curtius
- Marionettes du Monde - Puppets from Around the World in Stavelot