Man of Spy Day
Learn how cave dwellers cut flint and made fire, weapons and tools in Spy.
Walk around the site with a guide and discover why the Man of Spy is so famous!
Discover the future setting for the Man of Spy Centre (free admission).
Guided walks at 10:15am, 2pm, 2:30pm and 3pm.
Parking on the rue Eghezée 313 in Onoz.
Activities year-round, books and snacks.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 78 50 03
- website : http://users.swing.be/grottedespy
Tourist information on the town JEMEPPE-SUR-SAMBRE
- Les Amis De L'homme De Spy Asbl - the Man of Spy’s Friends (JEMEPPE-SUR-SAMBRE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- Special Father Christmas Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!