Les Kiosks de l'été - Summer Bandstands: Music at Sivry-Rance!
A guitar tune, the sound of drums, some paper lanterns and people on the dance floor... This is the call from Sivry-Rance!
Each year, the Ivry-Rance Office Communal, in collaboration with the arts centre and local organisations, offers a new programme of concerts.
This festival is spread out from mid-June to mid-September with free concerts each weekend.
There's something for everyone: French chanson, Celtic music, rock, pop... the concert programme is available from May through a simple request.
On the menu in 2013:
- 22/06/2013 - Les Pappy's in the "Petit Mayeur" restaurant,
- 23/06/2013 - Musical aperitif- Les Pappy's - Les caméléons,
- 29/06/2013 - BLOC END FESTIVAL,
- 14/07/2013 - Eddy Valente in the "Petit Mayeur" restaurant,
- 21/07/2013 - Isabelle and Daniel Dropsy in concert,
- Plus other dates to be announced!
Don't hesitate to join the Kiosques de l'été (Summer Bandstands) community on Facebook!
Tourist information on the town SIVRY-RANCE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!