Andler/Schonberg Hill Climbing - Motorbike Climb
Europe's most daring bikers will try to climb and conquer this impossible slope! In Schoenberg from 30/08 to 01/09/13!
Until now, no one has managed!
They've all tried, yes.
But conquered it... NEVER!
It's a tough climb... but nothing ventured, nothing gained... and that's why the hill is here waiting for you! Three days of fun and action with a great atmosphere guaranteed for a truly spectacular event.
An impressive experience for all those who love bikes and thrills!
Opening ceremony and celebration
From 1pm: Practice
From 8:30pm: DJ Calva
From 9pm: Open-Air with Hells Balls AC/DC Cover and DJ Calva
From 10am: Hill climbing
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 54 85 87
- website : http://www.hillclimbing.be
Tourist information on the town SANKT VITH
Visit our partners' webpages
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition
- Exhibition - L'art et la Lumière - Lighting by Olivier Kruft in Malmedy
- Tierra Argentina Exhibition in Malmedy - Photographs by Camila Guns
- India Water - Art walk in the city of Liège