The 8th Women's Night is a cultural event aimed at men and women organised on the occasion of the International Women's Day. Programme: concerts, dances, theatre, stories, video, conferences, workshops, exhibitions, animations, performances...
Saturday as from 2 pm.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Large Mountain - Anish Kapoor exhibition
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- The four lives of a Maharaja - Indian miniatures and sketches
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments