Saint-Jazz-Ten-Noode - Jazz festival!
A major jazz festival! A must for this genre, very popular but with a high-quality line-up. In Brussels, 13 & 14/09/13.
28th annual festival where each theatre, hotel, restaurant, café and all other public places, will have the opportunity to organise its own concert as part of the festival.
New for 2013:
- 13/09 will take place at the Jazz Station and 14/09 will take place in the Botanical gardens!
- This year, the spotlight will be on women!
Saint-Jazz-Ten-Noode is an open door to the discovery or rediscovery of a style of music which is sometimes little-known.
As usual, Saint-Jazz will mix eras and styles!
Several generations of musicians will meet and go from classical jazz to soul via modern (or even funky) jazz!
(Video in French)
Don't hesitate to join the Saint-Jazz-ten-Noode Festival community on Facebook!
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Baby Animals - Exhibition
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts