Come and celebrate the birth of the Biennial dedicated to contemporary artists.
An event for people who'd like to meet the artists and vice versa. Neighbours, friends, fans, art lovers, bystanders,... everyone's invited to Saint-Gilles.
This event takes place every two years (on even years).
Presale at the Maison Pelgrims, at the CCJF, at the Maison du Livre and at the Maison du Peuple.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 534 56 05
- fax : +32 (0) 2 534 54 27
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition - Ferdinand Porsche, The Heritage, from Electric to Electric
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- The four lives of a Maharaja - Indian miniatures and sketches