The friendliest and most urban chic aperitif bar is back in the magnificent Place M. Van Meenen, Saint Gilles. From 14/06 to 30/08/13!
Back for its 4th season!
Meet your friends and neighbours, share a pleasant moment in the magnificent Place M. Van Meenen and share your jokes, a beer, a mojito, or a delicious selection of wine.
Feeling peckish? We have everything to satisfy large and small appetites.
An organic, urban chic aperitif bar!
A free children's area is planned with a slide, drawing table and stool where your children can have fun and relax (unsupervised).
Comfortably ensconced in a VEDETT deckchair or seated among your friends at one of the tables on our terrace, you can sip a refreshing drink in the shade of the maple trees.
Enjoy the weekend in a relaxed atmosphere in this beautiful square!
- Grand opening 14 June 2013,
- Special Belgian Celebration 19 July 2013,
- 40th Apéro Saint-Gilles 09 August 2013!
Sun, music and friends. This is the life!
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Exhibition - Ferdinand Porsche, The Heritage, from Electric to Electric
- Fotofever Brussels
- Surreal Poetry Performances at the Magritte Museum