Multicultural Cities Festival
Experience cultural, ethnic and social differences in a festive atmosphere! In Saint-Ghislain from 19 to 21/04/13.
That's the mission for the Multicultural cities festival, to escape from isolation, to spend a warm moment together and promote solidarity!
Multicultural cities festival has set itself a challenge: to cross all cultures, ethnicities, societies in a festive atmosphere, with joy and happiness being the keywords. This festival will take you on a journey through time and space.
Open your eyes and ears to music from near and far.
This project is organised by the Régionale Picardie Laïque - Relais de La Louvière - and its partners.
There are 7 billion humans on earth and we are all different!
What's on the programme? Shows, hip-hop scenes, breakfasts from around the world, face-painting workshops, kitchen storytelling, dinner, brass band...the list is endless!
- website : http://www.picardie-laique.be
Tourist information on the town SAINT-GHISLAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Jean-François D'Or Exhibition. Moodboards
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Living objects. Made for India - Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair