Echo Festival - The Saint-Ghislain Polyphonies
The city of Saint-Ghislain pays tribute to the human voice by means of the ECHO festival. Experience 3 unforgettable days from 18 to 20/10/13.
There are very various concerts for everyone: young, old, amateurs and music lovers.
It is an important festival for the city that is the birthplace of famous composer Jean Ockeghem!
€5 per concert or €12 for three concerts.
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 76 19 29
- website : http://www.festivalecho.be
Tourist information on the town SAINT-GHISLAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate