Musical Summer in Roisin - Classical Music Festival
Discover this amazing event, described by the press as "a small festival of big music". In Roisin, 24/08, 25/08, 31/08 and 01/09/13.
Small because it takes place in a small church which can only hold 250 people and because of the small number of concerts each year.
Big because of the authenticity, friendliness and its unwillingness to compromise of the quality of the music.
Although early music has a special place in the programme, the desire for discovery is a fundamental criteria in the choice of music, and the repertoire always has some delightful surprises for the audience.
A musical journey through Europe
The programme continues to showcase the human voice and will let the listener travel to Italy, England, France and the south of Spain.
Support for Belgian artists also remains a major concern for the festival.
Don't delay! Unlike the enjoyment, seats are limited!
The Musical Summer in Roisin is organised by the F.A.R. (Foyer d'Animations de Roisin).
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 47734 35 06
Tourist information on the town HONNELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate