Museum Night Fever!
- Opening periods
- Saturday 22 February 2014
- Regular hours : 19:00-23:59
- Regular hours : 00:00-01:00
- Saturday 22 February 2014
Around Brussels: contact the organiser for further details.
Discover museums as you've never seen them before: modern and bizarre, with a host of activities in store for you around museums in Brussels, on 22/02/14.
Interactive games, happenings, concerts, and performances...and for those who are still energetic after the visit to the museum, why not join one of the afterparties!
Art fanatics, club lovers and museum goers are strongly advised to consume this event without caution!
Take a look at last year's party animals below:
Le art & marges musée (Art & Marges Museum),
Musée royal de l'Armée et Histoire militaire (Royal Museum of the Army and of Military History),
Musée de la Banque nationale de Belgique (Museum of the National Bank of Belgium),
Musée BELvue (BELvue Museum),
Palais des Beaux-Arts (Bozar – Centre for Fine Arts),
Musée Charlier (Charlier Museum),
Musée du Cinquantenaire,
Centre belge de la Bande dessinée (Belgian Comic Strip Centre),
Musée du Costume et de la Dentelle de la Ville de Bruxelles (City of Brussels Costume and Lace Museum),
Coudenberg – former Palace of Brussels,
Musée d'Art fantastique (Museum of Fantasy Art),
Musée bruxellois de l'Industrie et du Travail (Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour),
Musée des Beaux-Arts d'Ixelles (Fine Arts Museum of Ixelles),
Musée Juif de Belgique (Jewish Museum of Belgium),
Maison du Roi - Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles (The King's House – Museum of the City of Brussels),
Théâtre royal de la Monnaie (La Monnaie),
Musée des Instruments de Musique (mim – The Musical Instruments Museum),
Porte de Hal Musées ULB (Halle Gate Museum).
An initiative by the Brussels Museums Council (www.brusselsmuseums.be) winner of the 2008 Brussels Tourism Award in the "New in Brussels" category.
Experience a strong and bubbly winter cocktail of exhibitions, concerts, shows, fashion,workshops and DJs!
During Museum Night Fever, discover museums as you have never seen them before: contemporary and quirky!
- tel. : +32 (0) 900 00 600
- Autoworld Brussels - The World Automobile Centre (BRUXELLES)
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC (BRUXELLES)
- BELvue MUSEUM (BRUXELLES)
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- Brussels Lace and Costume Museum (BRUXELLES)
- CHARLIER MUSEUM (SAINT-JOSSE-TEN-NOODE)
- Cinquantenaire Museum - Royal Museums of Art and History (BRUXELLES)
- Coudenberg - Former Brussels Palace. Museum & Archaeological site (BRUXELLES)
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History (BRUXELLES)
- Ixelles Museum (IXELLES)
- Jewish Museum of Belgium (BRUXELLES)
- LA FONDERIE (MOLENBEEK-SAINT-JEAN)
- MIM - The Musical Instruments Museum (BRUXELLES)
- Museum of the City of Brussels - House of the King (BRUXELLES)
- Museum of the National Bank of Belgium (BRUXELLES)
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- Theatre Royal de la Monnaie and backstage visit of the Opera Royal (BRUXELLES)