Secondhand Book Day in Nivelles
Exhibition and sale of art albums and books.Over 30 exhibitors in the town hall and cloister of Nivelles' collegiate church.
The booksellers set up shop with their beautiful items in the exceptional surroundings of the collegiate church's cloister and the town hall's wedding room!
A free event that's not to be missed for those who love beautiful books.
Tourist information on the town NIVELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Balkan Trafic at BOZAR in Brussels
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- François Schuiten - Le Temps des Cités (The Age of Cities)