Large International Tintin Collection Fair in Nivelles
Dig through comic strips, trinkets and gadgets dedicated to Hergé's work. More than 50 exhibitors are lining up along 250m of tables! In Nivelles on 1 March 2014.
An exhibition dedicated to Hergé will also be organised to commemorate his death.
There will be conferences held in the morning.
Tourist information on the town NIVELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop