Sambre et Mousse, meeting of craft breweries in Namur
4th occurrence of this beer event in Namur, 7 September 2013.
For this fourth event, Sambre et Mousse is returning to the École des Pauvres in Vieux Namur. On the programme, there'll be good cheer, Belgian beer tastings, beer snacks and a chance to meet local brewers.
This beer tourism meeting in Wallonia is an opportunity to try beers from around ten different Belgian craft breweries including Dupont, the Forestinne brewery, the Ebly brewery, The Black Cat Brewery, the Légendes' brewery, the Rulle brewery and Li P'tite Gayoulle.
The Museum of Belgian Beers, in Lustin, will also be present and will let you taste some of its 1000 beers.
- website : http://www.sambre-et-mousse.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- Special Father Christmas Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- The Summer Twilight Tours