Salon Valériane - Organic Produce fair
A place for reflection, encounters and exchanges for those wanting a fairer and more united world. In Namur from 06 to 08/09/13.
Valériane favours a healthier environment and touches on the producer/consumer relationship in order to make the latter aware of where their food comes from.
There is an annual theme which acts as a common thread to help in choosing exhibitors and in organising the conferences, entertainment and workshops.
In 2013, the theme (and guests of honour) are: Walloon organic producers!
Your food has a face:
It's the face of the market gardeners, cheese makers, bakers, butchers and other Walloon producers and artisans!
Valériane features over 300 exhibitors tackling subjects like:
- Environmental and food associations,
- Ecological and organic construction and gardening,
- Clothing and health,...
A large producers' market will welcome you as soon as you enter the hall. It's a unique opportunity to discuss with them their professions and the products they offer and to (re)forge links between consumers and producers!
Flyers from the producers, conferences, round tables, competitions...
Also on the programme:
- Agriculture and organic gardening and food,
- Ecological habitats, eco-organic construction and renewable energies,
- Fair trade, environmental protection associations and eco-tourism,
- Sustainable tourism, clothing, crafts and health.
New: Payment by Bancontact / MisterCash on the Namur Expo site.
Full programme on the site below.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Special Father Christmas Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey