International "EOP" Film Festival (Extra & Ordinary People)
Quality fiction and documentary films. Experience the Belgian event for International Day of Persons with Disabilities. In Namur, 29/11 to 03/12/13.
EOP is a biennial festival for fiction and documentary films.
It concentrates on the realities and abilities of people who live with disabilities, whether by the subject or the person as an actor.
The films are split into several sessions and focused around particular themes… the choice is yours!
And this new edition is honoured to announce the patronage of her royal highness, Princess Astrid and is fully accessible to all, with:
- Premises accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Subtitling and sign language for the conferences
- Audio description and programmes in Braille or Daisy® on request
- Pictograms and respite care services
- Continuous, adapted transport and TEC shuttle services from Namur station.
View the programme for this extraordinary festival below!
Session tickets: €4 pre-sale, €5 on the door.
Festival pass: €15 pre-sale, €20 on the door.
Groups: (associations, schools/academic establishments, etc. Minimum 10 people): on request.
Gala evening (opening and closing) (session and cocktail): €10
The remote 'preview' sessions are free, but on reservation.
Payment is made over the counter at the venue.
The pass gives entry to all the sessions except the opening and closing galas.
Any reserved seats still unoccupied 10 minutes before the session will be made available for sale.
You are strongly advised to book your tickets in advance.
Don't hesitate to join the Animo-Expo community on Facebook!
- website : http://eopfestival.be/fr/2013/billeterie
- tel. : +32 (0) 800 11 300
- website : http://www.eopfestival.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey