Halloween at the Citadel
Bats get caught in your hair, vampires and witches from all corners of the world threaten you. Beware! In Namur from 31/10 to 03/11/13.
This year for Halloween, discover the different witches stories from around the world.
Anne de Chantraine from Namur, was accused of being a witch and burned at the stake in the 17th century and she will guide you on your journey to discover witches from all five continents.
Nonsense and lies, you say?
You'll see! Voodoo magic, the Celtic world, the mysteries of the Macralles in Wallonia and many more await you in spectacular places.
Halloween at the citadel is:
- Original entertainment, games, workshops and shows in a space specially converted for the occasion
- discover the basements and underground rooms, casemates, caponiers, etc. all areas that are usually closed to the public
- entertainment and visits included in the entry price!
You can also get your face-painted, buy presents and souvenirs and have a bite to eat.
€12 for adults and €6.50 for children. You can pre-purchase your tickets in Night & Day press shops.
Tremble with fear on Halloween and enjoy dramatises walks from 31 October to 3 November!
There's more information on the website below.
Guided walks must be booked in advance. Several departure times from 11am to 7pm (one every hour).
Children who come in fancy dress will get a surprise!
Food and drink at the Brasserie "la Reine Blanche".
Car park at Terra nova and on the Esplanade.
Walking shoes recommended.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 65 45 00
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
- The Citadel of Namur (NAMUR)