Fête du Potiron - Pumpkin Party!
A crazy day filled with a variety of activities is waiting for you in Mouscron on 8 September 2013.
31st edition with:
- A "sustainable" food tasting session,
- Garden pickings,
- Discover different farm areas,
- Jazz Manouche super concert,
- Improvised theatre,
- Demonstrations of djembe drums, juggling and guitars,
- Creative workshops from the Mouscron public library,
- And many more surprises,
- FREE admission!
The workshops are almost full already, but worry not, there are still some places left, so hurry!
Call 0032 (0)56 34 20 44
- Wool workshop. Learn how our grandparents worked with wool and make fabrics to transform them into anything you wish! From 23 to 27 July from 2pm to 5pm at the Prairie (from 8 years of age). Prices range from €29.50 to €37.80,
- Land Art workshop. Nature is beautiful, so let's use its shapes, colours, elements and be inspired by it to build and imagine a better world for tomorrow. From 30 July to 3 August from 2pm to 5pm at the Prairie (from 8 years of age). Prices range from €29.50 to €37.80.
For more information and to register, please contact the farm directly at:
"La Prairie" farm, 121 rue de la Vellerie - 7700 Mouscron or call 0032 (0)56 34 20 44
You'd be mad to miss it!
- tel. : +32 (0) 56 34 20 44
- website : http://www.prairie.be
Tourist information on the town MOUSCRON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience