European Ceramics and Glass Triennial
Discover European jewellery, ceramics and glass creations showcased in Mons from 29 October to 15 January 2012
Germany and Portugal are the guest countries at the fourth edition of this triennial expo.
Their work will be exhibited along with a selection of Northern and Southern Belgian pieces.
Admire the creations of technically and aesthetically innovative artists pushing the boundaries of classic jewellery making.
Discover the artists’ concept behind a piece of jewellery or decorative article, reflecting their perspective on society.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Living objects. Made for India - Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Jean-François D'Or Exhibition. Moodboards