Chocolate Festival in Mons
Melt in a pool of pleasure and let chocolate makers and enthusiasts show you their skills and their newest creations. In Mons from 23 to 24/03/13
It's the 10th anniversary of the festival which is cause for celebration - there will be numerous activities, including a show at the Royal Theatre!
- a host of activities,
- get to know more about chocolate and buy your fill!
An unmissable delight for anyone who adores chocolate!
Situated in the pedestrian part of town.
Want a taste of what you can expect?
- A delicious stroll: 500 metres of delicacies in the pedestrian part of town,
- "Chocoland": tasty workshops much to the delight of the little ones,
- the "Chocolat shows": a stage providing numerous shows,
- a giant cake,
- cookery demonstrations,
- a chocolate wedding dress
- the "choco'bar": a place of unlimited tastiness!
- the "concours choc" (chocolate competition) which offers visitors kilos of chocolate.
- in participating restaurants, creative chefs concoct original, new recipes.
- And much, much more!
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 40 10 14
- website : http://www.mons.be
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Jean-François D'Or Exhibition. Moodboards
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Living objects. Made for India - Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair