Chocolate Festival in Mons
Melt in a pool of pleasure and let chocolate makers and enthusiasts show you their skills and their newest creations. In Mons from 23 to 24/03/13
It's the 10th anniversary of the festival which is cause for celebration - there will be numerous activities, including a show at the Royal Theatre!
- A host of activities,
- Get to know more about chocolate and buy your fill!
- A delicious stroll: 500 metres of delicacies in the pedestrian part of town,
- "Chocoland": tasty workshops much to the delight of the little ones,
- The "Chocolat shows": a stage providing numerous shows,
- A giant cake,
- Creative cookery demonstrations,
- A "Showcolate": creation of a giant chocolate house,
- The "choco'bar": a place of unlimited tastiness!
- The "concours choc" (chocolate competition) in collaboration with Sud Radio,
- In 8 participating restaurants, creative chefs concoct original, new recipes,
- Tasting and demonstration to show how to associate chocolate and champagne,
- And much, much more!
Not forgetting the exceptional opening of shops on 23 March from 2pm to 6pm!
A delicious event not to missed for all those who find chocolate simply divine!
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 40 10 14
- website : http://www.mons.be
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC