Christmas Market at Karreveld Castle in Molenbeek
22nd edition of this Christmas market. For 3 days, Karreveld castle will be illuminated for you! In Molenbeek, December 2014.
prepare your Christmas holidays in a magical and convivial atmosphere. More than 60 exhibitors present their creations, decorations and culinary specialities.
Food fans will enjoy the seasonal specialities: special breads, jams, champagne, mulled wine, sausages, oysters, cured meats, etc. whereas others will unearth unique gifts to place under the Christmas tree: jewellery, hats, paintings, sculpture, fashion accessories, lights, ceramics, decorations...
A host of entertainment
Down the alleyways of the Christmas market, you will surely find the Ice King and the Snow Queen, who have travelled from the frozen North, accompanied by elves, the Grand Shaman and the Kingdom's Gatekeeper!
From 8pm, the traditional fireworks display will illuminate Saturday night!
New this year
Carriage rides, pony rides and discovery of the animals of the little farm (Saturday and Sunday from 2pm to 6pm).
A whole host of things to get you in the mood for the end of year festivities!
Access: Osseghem/Ossegem, bus 20 or 49 and tram 81
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 415 96 12
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Je n’ai rien à te dire sinon que je t’aime - Lovers' Correspondances
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing