The Apple Festival
Guided tours of the orchard, activities for children, workshops for pressing and cooking apples...a whole host of activities in Modave, on 06/10/13.
11th edition of this festival which offers:
- Pruning demonstrations
- conferences and information stands
- exhibition stands and determining old varieties
- fruit and orchard-based games
- sale and tasting of regional apple-based produce
- craftsmen at work…etc!
All of this in a fun and friendly atmosphere, with a bar and food and drink, face-painting, a brass band and various activities for children and adults!
If you would like to take part in the event by giving us a helping hand, then please contact Marie-Odile (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Come and celebrate the apple!
Tourist information on the town MODAVE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Marionettes du Monde - Puppets from Around the World in Stavelot
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition
- India Water - Art walk in the city of Liège
- Exhibition: Le Bon Brasseur - from Piedboeuf to Jupiler at Grand Curtius