International Minerals and Fossils Fair
Fifty exhibitors from Belgium, France, Holland and Germany selling minerals and fossils from all over the world. In Charleroi, 01 and 02/02/14.
This fair allows mineralogy lovers to exhibit and sell the most beautiful pieces of their collections.
Minerals, fossils, jewels... everything mineralogists love is here and for all tastes.
A exhibitors' competition and a visitors' competition!
Each exhibitor presents their best piece (mineral or fossil) and the visitors vote. The owners of the three best pieces are rewarded.
The results are announced at the end of the fair, on Sunday 02/02 at 6pm.
At the same time, a visitor is selected at random and receives an exceptional mineral.
This fair is for everyone, experienced mineralogists and simple admirers, children, parents and grandparents.
A cloakroom, restaurant and bar are available on site.
- tel. : +32 (0) 479 55 57 43
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair