15 August Procession in Marbais
After mass, the procession leaves with the Blessed Sacrament, escorted by pilgrims and knights. In Marbais, 15 August.
The pilgrims are from the Saint-Roch brotherhood and the knights (sapeurs-chevaliers) are from the Sainte-Croix.
They are preceded by a group of 12 drummers and the Royal Wind Band "Le Réveil Tillycien".
The procession proceeds through the streets of the village where repositories are installed for the Blessed Sacrament in places where the parish priest blesses the crowd.
Don't miss it!
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 88 09 90
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments