15 August Procession in Marbais
After mass, the procession leaves with the Blessed Sacrament, escorted by pilgrims and knights. In Marbais, 15 August.
The pilgrims are from the Saint-Roch brotherhood and the knights (sapeurs-chevaliers) are from the Sainte-Croix.
They are preceded by a group of 12 drummers and the Royal Wind Band "Le Réveil Tillycien".
The procession proceeds through the streets of the village where repositories are installed for the Blessed Sacrament in places where the parish priest blesses the crowd.
Don't miss it!
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 88 09 90
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Fotofever Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Surreal Poetry Performances at the Magritte Museum
- Exhibition - Ferdinand Porsche, The Heritage, from Electric to Electric
- Henry Van de Velde Exhibition - Passion, Function and Beauty.