Wine and Gastronomy Fair in Malmedy
18th edition of this fair, with tastings and the chance to buy straight from the producer. In Malmedy from 18 to 20/10/13.
In 2012, organisation of the event was taken over by the Royale Union Wallonne de Malmedy, the oldest male choir in Belgium.
The 50 singers and their partners, all volunteers, will be at your service throughout the weekend.
The aim: to satisfy both visitors and exhibitors in a warm and welcoming atmosphere!
You won't find any distributors or purchasing groups. The event favours direct contact with the independent wine makers, who will be delighted to share with you the quality of their work, from vine to cellar.
It's the perfect opportunity to discover and taste a large number of quality wines from many regions, with the guarantee of only buying what you like at low prices: from the producer straight to the consumer!
To guide you during your visit, a Visitor's Guide listing all the wine makers, gastronomic stands, the wines on offer and their prices is available at the entrance.
There are also themed routes for you to follow: the organic route, the bubbles route, the roses route, etc.
The Wine and Gastronomy Fair in Malmedy? Come and enjoy wine dining!
- website : http://www.salonduvinmalmedy.be
Tourist information on the town MALMEDY
Visit our partners' webpages
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Exhibition: The Unusual World of Paul Delvaux - Works on paper
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- Tierra Argentina Exhibition in Malmedy - Photographs by Camila Guns