ON FOOT, BY HORSE, BY BIKE, BY BUS AND ON ROLLERS: A SUNDAY WITHOUT CAR / FARM IN THE CITY
As every year, walkers, cyclists, rollerskaters, horses... meat in downtown Liege. Games, music, barbecue... complete this original day at the boulevard d'Avroy. Farm in the city : this is the opportunity for some of us to discover or to remember the traditional activities in the country, to return to our origins ! In a very convivial way, the city dwellers meet the rural world. Young and old can discover the job of farmers. Far away from cars, the great road shows itself (again) as a large green pedestrianized road and the quality of the city comes alive (again).
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 221 92 55
- website : http://www.provelo.org/spip.php?article1587
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Marionettes du Monde - Puppets from Around the World in Stavelot
- Italian Days!
- Exhibition: Le Bon Brasseur - from Piedboeuf to Jupiler at Grand Curtius