Mandela Day - Nelson Mandela International Day
Original event from the Nelson Mandela committee (a de facto association), celebrating this great man in the ardent city! In Liège in July 2014.
Mandela Day is based on the symbolic number 67, which is the number of years Nelson Mandela devoted to his fight against apartheid until his retirement from public life.
It is highly likely that this second Mandela Day will, like last year, offer activities relating to this number.
There's even talk of a concert... but for the minute, shhhh.
A surprise is in store for you!
More information will follow shortly... So watch this space!
Contact: Marie-Christine Di Lonardo
- tel. : +32 (0) 486 06 96 41
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Marionettes du Monde - Puppets from Around the World in Stavelot
- A Walloon Christmas in a Museum!
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- India Water - Art walk in the city of Liège
- Exhibition - L'art et la Lumière - Lighting by Olivier Kruft in Malmedy